The dates for the release of the Extra Inning Softball “2019 Extra Elite 100” final rankings have been set and--starting on Monday, October 15, 2018 and for the following three weeks--will cover:
- the Extra Elite 100 top-ranked prospects and where they'll sign
- the players ranked #’s 101-500
- a spotlight on the top player in the 2019 class
- the final Top College Recruiting Rankings list which will reveal which DI programs had the highest ranked classes!
This will be the final rankings for the current senior class and include where they'll sign starting on Nov. 14, 2018--the first day of the National Letter of Intent Signing Period.
To compile these rankings, we’ll be in touch with more than 200 club and college scouts under the direction of President/Executive Editor Brentt Eads who originated the top 100 rankings lists used in softball and has ranked over nine classes from 2014 to 2022 and updated them more than 20 times!
Brentt’s player and college rankings have been cited and published by major media outlets such as USA Today and used by Student Sports Softball, Full Count Softball and FloSoftball. The player and college rankings have also been referenced hundreds of times by colleges in their Signing Releases.
Here is the schedule for the Extra Inning Softball Class of 2019 rankings which will have the most extensive and thoroughly-researched rankings, bios and photos:
- Mon., Oct. 15: #’s 100-91
- Tues., Oct. 16: #’s 90-81
- Wed., Oct. 17: #’s 80-71
- Thu., Oct. 18: #’s 70-61
- Fri., Oct. 19: #’s 60-51
- Mon., Oct. 22: #’s 50-41
- Tues., Oct. 23: #’s 40-31
- Wed., Oct. 24: #’s 30-21
- Thu., Oct. 25: #’s 20-11
- Fri., Oct. 26: #’s 10-1
- Mon., Oct. 29: Extra Elite 100 #1 Player Spotlight
- Tues., Oct. 30: #’s 101-200
- Wed., Oct. 31: #’s 201-300
- Thu., Nov. 1: #’s 301-400
- Fri., Nov. 2: #’s 401-500
- Sat., Nov. 3: Top College Recruiting Rankings-Class of '19
If you would like to submit a nomination, send us player stats, honors, key individual and team accomplishments, why the player should be ranked ("scouting report"), recruiting news (signings, trips, contacts, etc.), human interest insights and a head shot and, if available, a good action photo.
Forward the info to: firstname.lastname@example.org by noon EST on Wednesday, Oct. 10 to be sure athletes will be considered before the lists are finalized.