A week from today--November 14, 2018--the Signing Period begins for prospective student-athletes who will put their signature on a Letter of Intent making it official they’ll play softball at the collegiate level.
We want to honor those whose hard work to develop their talents and skills have culminating in realizing this dream and invite all who are signing and taking photos of the celebration to send in your favorite one so we can publish and let the softball community share in this exciting time with you!
Please e-mail a photo or two of your signing moment/celebration with the following info in the body of the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. player name
2. names of those in the photo (if taken with parents, family members, coaches, fellow signees, etc.)
3. where the photo is taken (home, school, training facility, etc.)
4. university/college signing with (it’ll probably be obvious in the photo, but just to be sure!)
5. high school & club team
Until then, we invite all those who will be signing to answer the following questions so we can possibly profile you on our site and/or social media! Mail your responses and a photo or two to: email@example.com
High School (City/ST):
1. Where will you be signing your Letter of Intent this week?
2. Will it be a big occasion or more low-key?
3. Will you do anything to celebrate the big day?
4. What date (if you remember) did you actually commit and how long ago was it?
5. What highlight stands out to you about the recruiting process?
6. What was the “aha” moment when you knew the program was the right one for you?
7. What will signing with your dream school mean to you personally and to those who’ve been part of your success (family, coaches, teammates, etc.)?
8. How much gear/product do you have of your future school?
9. What’s next for you and your softball plans this year?
10. Did you ever think this day—signing with your dream school—would come?