With the club season back in full swing, we are getting a lot of updates regarding player commitments (and decommits) as well as team changes.
Today we have 70 new updates including news impacting ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC programs.
For example, we have:
- a 2020 Extra Elite 100 catcher who switched her verbal from a Pac-12 school to an SEC one,
- a 2020 Extra Elite 100 catcher who moved club teams from one in Texas to one in Tennessee,
- an SEC commit who's changed club teams this week and will be playing for one of the top 14U programs in the nation.
It was also a big week for us as we surpassed the 4,000 signing/verbal benchmark and will continue to add to the list as they come in.
If you want to get your favorite player in the database, instructions are listed here...
Below is our searchable “Extra Inning Softball Signing/Verbal Database” which serves as a good tool for prospects of all ages to see which players are going where--especially important when a recruit wants to know if a particular university took five pitchers or three middle infielders in their class!
- PLAYERS & PARENTS: go to our Contact Us page and fill out the info in “I Committed!” (2nd tab down) to get info to us.
- COACHES: email email@example.com your player data to match the spreadsheet format below.
Extra Inning Softball's Signing/Verbal Database (June 19, 2019)
How to use: put multiple requests in the Search Box—for example, “2019”& “Alabama”—to filter down to specific information.