LAST CALL! Deadline is tonight at midnight EST!
Mother’s Day is coming in a few days—it’s this Sunday (May 12)—and there are a lot of things you shouldn’t get your mom for this special day.
[Note: when we say “mom” this can be a “mother figure” in your life: mom, step-mom, grandma, guardian, aunt, neighbor, coach, etc.]
However, we DO know the one thing that special person in your life would LOVE is a heart-felt expression of love and gratitude from her favorite softball player (or one of them!).
We’re inviting everyone to take a few minutes over the next week to share their thoughts on “What My Mom Means to Me”... and for Mother’s Day Weekend we’ll share many of the best ones!
So here’s what you do:
- Email us your name and the name & relationship of the person you’re honoring (for example: “my name is Jane Doe and my mom is Donna Doe).
- List your grad year, position(s) if an athlete, school/club team/university, city and state and anything else you'd like to add.
- Describe in writing what this special person means to you. Share stories if you’d like.
- Optional but encouraged: send a photo.
- Email text and photo to: email@example.com.
*** DEADLINE: Tonight at midnight EST!!!
Trust us: from past experiences, we know your mom/mother figure will be very touched! But be sure to still get her a card and nice gift, too!!!