Unless you’re really locked in and focused on softball (to an unhealthy degree!), you know that this Thursday is Thanksgiving!
And, Friday, of course is Black Friday for all you shopaholics out there!
We’re opening up our site so YOU, the softball fanatic—be you player, parent or coach—can use this forum to give your feedback.
- Players: what are you grateful for? Coaches who improve your skills? Parents or family members who support you? Teammates who help boost your game? The sport itself?
- Family: what makes you most thankful? Is it having the blessing of being able to share in something you’re all passionate about? Is it the quality time with your daughter? Or seeing her do something she loves?
- Coaches: you spend so much time and energy with the sport and it’s players… what do you get out of it? What makes you appreciate what you do?
If you’d like to offer your thoughts and input, here’s what you provide by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your Name:
- Role (Player, Parent/Family Member, Coach):
- Team (list if club or high school):
- Position(s) (if player):
- Grad Year (if player):
- Explain what YOU are most thankful for right now…
- Also, what Thanksgiving traditions do you or our family have?
To make sure you get your info in on time, deadline is Wednesday, November 27, 2019 at 10 pm EST.
--- Brentt Eads, Extra Inning Softball (email@example.com)